Saw my all time favourite dress. Great opportunity to shoot some close-ups!
reblogging for details on this amazing dress!
i could slay so many men
Is anyone else thinking bad ass Tooth’s gear?
Hi there! Just a simple animation student posting personal works and stuff I like!
I hope you enjoy :)
1) The Little Mermaid pencil test by Glen Keane via diehard-disney
2) Tangled pencil test by Glen Keane via diehard-disney
3) Aladdin pencil test via diehard-disney
4) Sleeping Beauty pencil test by Marc Davis via diehard-disney
5) 101 Dalmatians pencil test via diehard-disney
6) Xeroxes of Frank Thomas pencil animation for Pinocchio
7) Peter Pan pencil test by Milt Kahl via diehard-disney
8) The Jungle Book pencil test via diehard-disney
9) The Rescuers pencil test by Ollie Johnston via diehard-disney
10) Alice in Wonderland pencil test by Milt Kahl via diehard-disney
The scene in which Elsa walks out onto the balcony of her newly constructed ice palace is 218 frames long, and includes the film’s longest frame to render. The single frame took more than 132 hours to render (that’s more than five days).